Southern Pines is bursting with activities and community fun!
The Southern Pines Business Association is host and/or sponsor to many events downtown! Here are just a few…
Downtown Southern Pines is hustling and bustling from Thanksgiving to New Year’s with many events, activities, entertainment, and shopping opportunities!
Every weekend we host events including:
- Parade of Trees – We have over 55 decorated trees lining our streets downtown. Beautifully decorated by individuals, shop owners, businesses, and other organizations
- Holiday Open House & Tree Lighting Ceremony– Stroll the streets of downtown Southern Pines and start your holiday shopping on Saturday, November 24th for the annual Holiday Open House. Shops will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Talking Tree – Will definitely make you look twice when this Christmas tree starts talking to you! Fun for all, especially the kids!
- Christmas Parade – Southern Pines knows how to put on a parade! We have high school bands, college bands, dance teams, floats, fire trucks, antique cars, Misses and Princesses, political representatives, etc…. and of course, Santa Clause!!!
- First Eve – Our annual New Year’s Eve celebration! On the streets downtown, this event is a family festival with a mock countdown at 8pm!
The Southern Pines Business Association is pleased to have the Town of Southern Pines as a co-sponsor for the annual Christmas Tree Lighting, Christmas Parade and First Eve!
For more information, to participate, or to help sponsor any of these events, please contact us!